Thunderwood bv respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 – Definitions
- Website : darklands.be
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter “the controller”): Thunderwood bv, Lentestraat 12, 2018 Antwerpen, BE0843123604.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political, or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use of modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
To proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- Make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties, or interruptions in the functioning of our website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
Article 6 – Collection and processing purposes of data
The controller processes the personal data as you provide it to us, for example by filling in our contact form for a newsletter or for by example a booking request for a hotel. Depending on the fields filled in by you, we process your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
We process your personal data so that we can email you to send our newsletter or to send your booking request to the hotel. We collect this data with your consent because this is necessary for the execution of an agreement. We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
The controller will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletter. This means that you can submit a request to us at email@example.com or you can also use our unsubscribe form on our website.
- If you have other complaints, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
Within one month of your complaint, you will receive an answer from us.
Depending on the complexity of your complaint this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary to obtain access features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the controller. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The controller is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Cookies
Our website is secured with SSL certificate
www.darklands.be uses a secure https connection. Thanks to the SSL certificate, all traffic to and from the website is automatically encrypted.
To guarantee and follow up the proper functioning of this website, we need cookies. Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device during the visit of www.darklands.be
Below you can read which cookies are active on this website.
Used only during visit
Certain cookies, such as a "session cookie", are used on the website to enable services such as keeping a shopping basket or remembering a choice. This session cookie disappears when the browser window is closed and does not collect any personal data.
Do not store personal information
To improve our website, we would like to know how our website is visited and used. We rely on Google Analytics. This service uses analysis cookies. The IP addresses are anonymized, and Google may not share the data from our Analytics with third parties.
With tracking cookies, we can measure whether the visitor has viewed a specific service or website and tailor content such as advertisements using Facebook Ads or Google Adwords for example. Tracking cookies are not enabled by default. They are only active if you continue browsing or if you accept all cookies in the cookie bar at the bottom.
Embedded YouTube videos will not immediately insert tracking cookies. These videos use the youtube-nocookie domain and YouTube only stores information if you choose to play the video.
Article 11 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 12 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Belgian law. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 13 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement applies since 9th of august 2022 until further notice.